I ordered 2 dvds in February and received nothing.No response to emails or phone calls.

I emailed and called every other day for a month...and got nothing. Now in mid-April, I had to file a fraud claim with my bank just to get a refund. This is a horrible company. How they are still in business is beyond me.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. I wish I did some research before buying from them. This isn't a company, it's a scam.

Beware!AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of dvd from Action Sports Video. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Action Sports Video to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Action Sports Video for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments